The Action Plan
The 24-hour Economy Strategy comprises five Strategic Pillars, each of which address a distinct opportunity area in Sydney’s 24-hour economy;
- Support more integrated planning and place-making –more ‘joined-up’ State, local government and industry collaboration to enable the 24-hour economy to thrive.
- Encourage the diversification of night-time activities by supporting a wider variety of businesses at night.
- Nurture industry and cultural development to help entrepreneurs thrive in the 24-hour economy.
- Explore ways to enhance mobility and improve connectivity between 24-hour economy hubs through safe and reliable transport.
- And change the narrative for Sydney to drive more local consumption, highlight Sydney as a world-class night-time destination, and encourage healthy behaviours.